The GearWrench 120X 6-Point SAE/Metric Standard Deep Socket Set is designed to use for domestic and industrial purposes. The socket with a 1/4 in drive consists of hard stamping marks for easy identification. 120XP ratchet delivers great speed, access and torque. Slim design of the socket and the teardrop shape gives a wider operating access. Entry angle helps in guiding the fastener and serration depth. Set contains 10 metric sockets, 8 SAE sockets, 1/4 in drive ratchet handle, breaker bar, universal joint, 2 in and 6 in extensions and a metal box.
Main Feature: Teardrop shaped slim head ratchet for greater access with a 15% longer balanced handle.
- Suitable to use for domestic and industrial purposes
- 120XP Ratchet delivers speed, access and torque
- Teardrop shaped slim head ratchet for greater access with a 15% longer balanced handle
- Large hard stamped identification on sockets
- Entry angle guides fastener and serration depth is as deep as the fastener
- (10) Standard Sockets Metric: 4 mm, 5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm and 14 mm
- (8) Standard Sockets SAE: 3/16 in, 7/32 in, 1/4 in, 9/32 in, 5/16 in, 11/32 in, 3/8 in and 7/16 in
- 1/4 in Drive 120XP Teardrop Ratchet Handle
- Breaker Bar
- Universal Joint
- 2 in and 6 in Extensions